I have a goal of doing something every day this month to make extra money. We are just a third of the way through the month and I can see this goal is going to be difficult to meet. I want to come up with a different alternative income activity for every day and I’m already running out of ideas and falling behind. Here is what I’ve done so far this month.
- Launched a PPC campaign.
- Pinecone Survey.
- Law School Survey.
- Capital One Purchase Checks. Check out this FW thread to see how to make money with these credit card checks.
- Order dollar coins. Here is a FW thread on making money ordering dollar coins.
- Moved money from non-interest bearing account to 5.01% APY reward checking account.
- Sold extra books to Half-Price books.
- Medical Study.
- Added new Adsense ads to Tight Fisted Miser and Bank Bonuses.com and tweaked placement of existing ads.
- Sold CD at Second Spin.
None of these items are very big money makers and in the case of the PPC campaign it might be a money loser. I need to come up with some money making ideas that have more potential. If you have any ideas you want to sure I’d love to hear them.